Is my water safe to drink?

In an abundance of caution, a Boil Water Notice has been issued residents who live East of Mendocino Avenue, North of Chanate Road, West of Fountaingrove Parkway, and South of Mark West Springs Road. The boil water notice is expanded to include all residents who access their home off of Fountaingrove Parkway on Rincon Ridge Drive, Sedgemoore Drive, Hansford Court, and Parker Hill Road.

This is an isolated incident and does not affect the entire evacuated area. Residents in this area with low or no water pressure must bring all water to a boil before consuming to ensure the water is safe to drink.

Show All Answers

1. What fires are affecting the City of Santa Rosa?
2. Is it safe to return to my home?
3. What is the difference between an advisory evacuation and a mandatory evacuation?
4. How can I find out if my house burned down?
5. How can I find out about the welfare of a family member?
6. Where can I find information about road closures?
7. When should I call 9-1-1?
8. Is my water safe to drink?
9. How can I report fire location information/condition?
10. How can I get assistance evacuating if I am immobile and/or don't have a car?
11. What about my animals?
12. How do I get my mail if I have been evacuated?
13. How can I receive my mail if my house burned down?
14. What help is available for financial assistance?
15. What information is available by calling 211?
16. Where can I get my medication?
17. Are there updates about Sonoma County inmates / is the jail being evacuated?
18. Where do I find out information about power/gas outages in my area?
19. Where can I get assistance with passports and Consular IDs if I am a Mexican national?
20. Where can I find information about air quality?
21. Is transit running?
22. Are the schools closed?
23. Is the Santa Rosa Junior College closed?
24. Am I safe to go to an evacuation center if I am not documented?
25. How do I shut off my water and sewer service if my home was destroyed?