How do I get a hydrant flow test for my fire sprinkler calculations?

Please see the following link:

Show All Answers

1. What are water and sewer demand fees, and why do I have to pay them?
2. Do I have to pay demand fees for an Accessory Dwelling Unit?
3. How do I apply for a permit to install property side water and/or sewer plumbing?
4. How do I get City water or sewer if my parcel is in County jurisdiction?
5. How do I know if my project will need fire sprinklers?
6. What is an Encroachment Permit?
7. What license of Contractor is required for water and sewer encroachment work?
8. How do I find Contractors by Class of License for estimates or to hire for work?
9. Why do I have to install a backflow device?
10. Why do I have to install a sewer cleanout near the street in the public right of way?
11. Why do I need an Encroachment Permit to install a new backflow device or a new sewer lateral cleanout?
12. Can I install a backflow device and/or sewer cleanout as an owner/builder or does installation require a licensed contractor?
13. How do I add a meter to my duplex, or second unit, for separate billing option (commonly referred to as a meter split)?
14. How do I get a hydrant flow test for my fire sprinkler calculations?
15. What is the South Park Sanitation District?
16. Why do I need to obtain a fire protection permit prior to encroachment permit issuance for commercial fire system?
17. How do I get a temporary construction meter?
18. What are the rules for paying large permit fees with cash?