Listen up, Santa Rosa! For the health and safety of our community, it is imperative that we stay home to prevent the spread of COVID-19. SRPD continues to see some community members who are not complying with the Shelter-in-Place and Park Closure orders set forth by the Public Health Officer. To protect our vulnerable populations and our essential, front-line workers, SRPD may have to take enforcement action if non-compliance to the orders continue to occur within our community.
Public Health Order Reminders:
- Anytime you leave your house practice social distancing and wear a face cover
- Only leave your house for essential needs
- Exercise (walk, jog, bike) within your neighborhood
- Do not congregate in parks, use playground equipment, benches, picnic areas or barbecues – these areas are CLOSED
- The following activities are prohibited: soccer, football, basketball, baseball, tag, tennis, or any other group activity that can lead to a large gatherings outside.
- All non-essential business should be CLOSED
- Essential businesses must practice social distancing and other operational protocols as outlined in the Public Health Officers orders
Please remember, staying home is essential to saving lives and flattening the curve. Together, we can prevent the spread!
For more information, please visit: SRCity.org/PreventTheSpread