Think you know our City parks well enough to be able to find the elusive leprechauns?! Here’s how it works…
- Beginning Saturday, February 27th, visit any one of our City parks from the list below and hunt for leprechauns! Leprechauns will be one-foot tall and laminated on card stock.
- If you find a leprechaun, the directions on how and where to collect your prize will be on the back (also listed below). The first day you can collect a prize is March 1st.
- Participants will only be allowed to win once, and staff will be tracking each winner’s name.
- Staff will re-hide the leprechauns for others to find (last date of re-hiding is March 17th).
- March 31st will be the last day you can collect a prize for finding a leprechaun.
City Parks Where Leprechauns Are Hidden (click on park link to view location)
How to Collect Your Prize (first day to collect a prize is March 1st, last day is March 31st)
- Bring the leprechaun to Finley Community Center's front parking lot circle (2060 West College Avenue, Santa Rosa), Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. Call the front desk at 707-543-3737, remain in your car, and staff will bring out your prize (face coverings must be worn when windows are rolled down).
- An adult must be present to claim the prize.
- Prize will be a pot of chocolate gold treasure!
If you have any questions, please call 707-543-3737.
Return to Recreation & Parks homepage.