Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks announces 20-plus new recreation programs for spring, with lifeguard training and swimming lessons topping the list! These programs in drowning prevention are especially important to the health of our community and are permissible under current public health orders with COVID-safety protocols. Additionally, virtual recreation programs in gymnastics, public speaking, and more will be offered, and some in-person programs including Spring Daze Camp Wa-Tam, gymnastics, fencing and racquet sports camps, and several bicycle-riding workshops. These programs for individuals, household members, and cohorts of children follow health orders and incorporate COVID-safety practices.
Spring 2021 Programs & Activities
Follow the links below for program information and to register. Further information is available at SantaRosaRec.com and/or on the Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks registration portal.
St. Patrick's Day Activities
In-Person Classes, Workshops & Activities
- Boating Classes
- KidScience After School Enrichment
- Learn to Ride a Bike for Kids
- Bicycle Skill Building for Kids
- Family Bicycling Part 1: Skill Building for Parents & Kids
- Family Bicycling Part 2: Neighborhood Ride for Parents and Kids
- Teen Independent Bicycling Workshop
- Common Ground 1: Basic Dog Training
Spring Break Camps (3/22 – 3/26)
Online Classes & Virtual Activities
- Living with Ease Through Tapping
- Toddler Online Gymnastics
- Beginner Online Gymnastics
- Public Speaking – Confident Speakers and Writers
- Public Speaking and Debate – Speaking and Writing Skills
- Smart Money and Investing
Return to Recreation & Parks homepage.