The California Department of Public Health has ordered new restrictions on bars, restaurants and other indoor business operations in Sonoma County as part of statewide actions to slow the increased spread of the coronavirus.
The restrictions will take effect at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, July 13, and will remain in place until the state takes further action, which will be no earlier than August 2.
The following business types will not be allowed to operate indoor activities:
- Wineries/tasting rooms
- Bars, Clubs, breweries, brewpubs and distilleries
- Movie theaters
- Family entertainment centers (for example: bowling alleys and arcades)
- Zoos and museums
- Card rooms
The state order permits affected businesses to offer limited outside services:
- Outdoor dining and take-out service
- Wineries and tasting rooms may operate outdoors without being required to serve food
- Bars, clubs, breweries, brewpubs and distilleries may serve alcohol outdoors, but only in the same transaction as a meal
Click below to: