April 16, 2018
100 Santa Rosa Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
The ceremony will be held in the Council Chambers at City Hall. Awards will be given in the following categories:
Merit Awards Ceremony
Monday, April 16, 2018
City Council will honor the 2018 Merit Award winners, who volunteer their time and energies to serving the community and improving the quality of life in Santa Rosa.
This event is open to the public. Spanish translation services will be provided.
- Community Services: Serving others, particularly young people, seniors and those in need.
- Neighborhood Enrichment: Strengthening our neighborhoods.
- Cultural Enrichment: Expanding and enriching the artistic and historical culture of the city.
- Beautifying Our Community: Making Santa Rosa a vibrant and appealing place to live.
- Community Hero: Individuals who offer their courage, strength and self-sacrifice for the benefits of others.