3-5pm or 5-7pm
12-2pm or 3-5pm
12-2pm or 3-5pm
Steele Lane Community Center
415 Steele Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Maximum Party Size
Your party includes the use of two rooms, the Hub for drills and games and a separate Party Room for celebrating. Typically, while the party host sets up the Party Room, the kids spend the first hour of the party with their coach in the air-conditioned Hub, doing drills, activities and games. The children then head to the Party Room for 30 minutes to open gifts and enjoy goodies. The last 30 minutes is spent back in the Hub for team competitions including a game where the parents play against the kids upon request! The Hub and the sports equipment used for your party are designed for children. Adults may watch through the viewing windows but are not allowed in the game room while the children are playing, except during the Parents vs. Kids game. No food or drinks are allowed in the game room and no glass or alcohol is permitted. Please arrive up to 10 minutes prior to your party start-time (no earlier!) and use the rear entrance on the North side of the building for your convenience.
Included in the Party
- A brief verbal dodgeball instruction covering rules, guidelines and answering any questions attendees may have regarding game play.
- Entertaining games including "Traditional," "Medic," "Guard the Treasure" and "Backboard."
- Team competitions with sports music and a referee.
- An enthusiastic and motivating instructor/referee who encourages teamwork, fair play, sportsmanship and fun.
- Party room, air-conditioned game room and all dodgeball equipment for a 2-hour party.
- A collectible "Parties in the Hub" wristband that participants can take home as a party favor.
- PLEASE NOTE: We use safe, low density foam "Gator Skin" balls (as seen in picture above).
Booking a Party
Call 707-543-3282 or 707-543-3737 to book your party. Scheduling options are limited due to instructor availability, and parties must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- What is the schedule of a typical party?
- Who are the staff?
- How do I get my deposit back?
- Are the parties safe?
- What should participants wear?
- Can we bring ice cream or ice cream cakes?
- Can we bring hot food?
- What should we tell guests?
- Do parents stay or go?
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?