State & Federal Reports and Resources
The following state and federal reports are prepared by the City of Santa Rosa.
2020 - 2024 Consolidated Plan and Fiscal Year 2020/2021 Action Plan
Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Annual Action Plan
2016 to 2020 Consolidated Plan & Associated Documents
- Consolidated Plan 2016 - 2020 and FY 2016/2017 Action Plan (PDF)
- Consolidated Plan 2016 - 2020 Executive Summary - Spanish (PDF)
- 2016-2020 Amended Consolidated Plan and 2018/2019 Action Plan
- 2016-2020 Amended Consolidated Plan and 2018/2019 Action Plan Executive Summary
- 2016-2020 Consolidated Plan Amendment and 2018/2019 Action Plan Executive Summary Spanish
Additional Reports and Resources:
Americans With Disabilities Act
Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
Housing Successor Agency Annual Report
Community Reinvestment Act Aggregate & Disclosure Information
Annually the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) prepares aggregate table and disclosure statements as part of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). The information can be accessed at the FFIEC website www.ffiec.gov/cra.
Public Services Program
The City of Santa Rosa uses a portion of its federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds, local funds, and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) funds to provide annual financial assistance to nonprofit organizations providing homeless services, fair housing monitoring, and HOPWA services. The annual Public Services, fair housing and HOPWA application periods occur simultaneously. The application period for Fiscal Year 2020/2021 opens on February 12, 2020 and closes on March 12, 2020. The application form is available here.
Section 3 Resources
- HUD Section 3 Business Registry
- Section 3 Business Concern Certification
- Section 3 Resident Certification