Report a Problem Online

Using MySantaRosa, the City's online reporting tool, citizens can report a wide range of non-emergency issues around the City of Santa Rosa, including blight, potholes, creek issues, and more. 

Report a problem when you spot it, right from your mobile device— or report it from a desktop computer. this tool is for non-emergency services only, For emergencies or potential emergency situations, always call 9-1-1.

MySR-web-button Opens in new window