Report a Problem Online
MySantaRosa allows City of Santa Rosa residents, businesses and visitors the ability to report and track non-emergency issues in the in the city of Santa Rosa 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Reportable issues include pot holes, street light outages, slides, trees in the roadway, and litter. Check back often for new issue types. We will be expanding our services over time.
To report issues in areas not serviced by the City of Santa Rosa, please utilize the County of Sonoma SoCo Report It application. For emergencies or potential emergency situations, always call 9-1-1.
Reporting a Problem
Submitting a problem report is simple:
- Access the MySantaRosa Application through your desktop or mobile computer.
- For easier use, allow the application to use your current location (optional).
- Proceed as a "Guest"
- Select one of the main categories (Park/Tree Reports, Blight, Road/Transport, etc).
- Click on the green "+Submit a Report" at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Type of Problem you wish to report (Sidewalk, Pothole, etc).
- Be sure to enter your email; you will receive an automated message notifying you that your request has been received.
What Happens Next?
- If you entered an email address, you will receive an automated message notifying you that your request has been received.
- No further updates will be sent, but our City staff has received your report and will update the status of the report.
- Once the report has been addressed, the item will no longer be shown on the map.
NOTE: The map only shows new (Received/Submitted) and in-progress (In Progress) reports. Once a report has been finalized, it will be removed from the map to prevent clutter.
I can't find where to report an issue (some examples)
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Basketball Hoops
- Code Enforcement
- Weed / vegetation
- Sidewalk Damage
- Damaged or Missing Signs
- Parking Facility Graffiti
- Parking Meter Malfunction
- Dead animal
Fire Rebuilding Reports:
- Fire Debris, Garbage or Construction Debris reports
- Construction-related reports
- Contractor-related reports
- Stormwater Quality
Water and Creeks Reports:
- Water Quality and Pressure
- Trash and Camps along Creeks
- Pet Waste along Creeks
Public Safety Reports:
- For emergencies or potential emergency situations, always call 9-1-1.
- Police General and Non-Emergency
- Fire Hazard