Connect to the SMART Train
Downtown Santa Rosa Station
From Downtown Transit Mall to the SMART station
- West Third at Wilson: Route 6 and Route 9 (trips leave the Transit Mall every 15 minutes on weekdays). From this stop, walk north on pedestrian pathway along railroad tracks to the SMART platform access.
- Railroad at West Third: Route 2/2B and Route 12 (trips leave the Transit Mall every 15 minutes on weekdays). From this stop, cross Third Street at the traffic light at Wilson Street, walk west on Third Street to the pedestrian pathway along the railroad tracks, walk north on pedestrian pathway to the SMART platform access.
From SMART station to Downtown Transit Mall
- West Third at Railroad: Route 2/2B, Route 6, Route 9, and Route 12 (buses every 3-15 minutes). From the SMART platform, walk south on pedestrian pathway along railroad tracks to Third Street. Walk east on Third Street to Wilson. Cross to the south side of Third Street at the traffic light at Wilson. Proceed east on Third Street to bus stop.
North Santa Rosa StationAddress: 1500 Guerneville Road
The Santa Rosa North SMART station is a seven minute walk from the Coddingtown Transit Hub, which is served by CityBus routes 1, 6, 7, 10, 15, and 19 and Sonoma County Transit Route 44/48. Connections to Mendocino Avenue, Downtown Santa Rosa, and many other destinations throughout Santa Rosa can be made at the Coddingtown Transit Hub.
Buses heading east towards Coddingtown Mall
- On Guerneville Road past Coffey/Herbert Lane, about 600 feet east of the SMART station. This stop is served by CityBus Route 15 and Route 19.
Buses heading west on Guerneville Road
- On Guerneville Road at Gateway Center (approximately .2 miles east of the SMART station). This stop is served by CityBus Route 15 and Route 19.
- On Guerneville Road at Lance Drive (approximately 700 feet west of the SMART station). This stop is served by CityBus Route 15.
- On North Dutton Avenue at El Cerrito Drive. This stop is served by CityBus Route 19.
Santa Rosa’s new complimentary ParkSMART Shuttle offers convenient connections for commuters and residents riding the SMART train. The shuttle transports commuters from the Santa Rosa Downtown SMART station to within easy walking distance of parking garages, shops and Old Courthouse Square. The shuttle is free, wheelchair accessible, and available for anyone to use. Learn more.
Sonoma County Transit Route 57 Shuttle
Sonoma County Transit’s Route 57 Shuttle service serves the bus stop on southbound Coffey before Guerneville Road, providing peak-hour service to the County Administration Center and Santa Rosa Junior College.
Sonoma County Transit Route 57 Map and Schedule