Handmade Holiday Crafts Fair
Presenting The 43rd Annual Handmade Holiday Crafts Fair
- Saturday, December 2, 2017
9am - 5pm
- Sunday, December 3, 2017
10am - 4pm
Finley Community Complex
2060 West College Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- $3 per person
- Children 12 and under are free
Only service animals are allowed in the Craft Fair. Pets will not be permitted.
Celebrate the season with gifts for yourself or loved ones in this festive shopping experience featuring over 80 local artists. Shop for quality, hand-crafted holiday décor, home goods, jewelry, bath and body products, edibles and more all sold by the artists! Get a sense of what to expect by visiting our Vendor page.
- Live entertainment both days!
- A ride on Rosie the Trolley for free to and from the Crafts Fair to the Luther Burbank Home and Gardens Holiday Open House!
- Holiday tree and Snowman photo spots!
- Kids Activity craft area on Saturday
- Prize Giveaway Fundraiser in the main lobby. Several vendors have contributed craft items to the this fundraiser and you could be a lucky winner! Proceeds from the drawing ticket sales benefit the Santa Rosa Recreation and Parks Scholarship Fund. Last year, over $1,500 was raised providing swim lessons and summer camp for those in need. Suggested ticket donation: $1 per ticket or $5/6 tickets
- Kettle corn and baked goods may be available for purchase
- Breakfast and lunch items for purchase provided by local restaurant
Payment Options at the Event
Some of the vendors accept credit cards, but not all. Please be prepared with cash and/or checks. There is no ATM at the Finley Community Center. The nearest ATM is located at the corner of Stony Point and West College.
Rosie the Trolley
Rosie provides free transportation between the Handmade Holiday Crafts Fair and the Luther Burbank Home and Gardens Holiday Open House. Rosie departs from Finley throughout the weekend during Fair hours. Meet at the circular driveway at the sign that says "Rosie Stops Here."
Lost & Found
The lost and found is located at the Front Desk in the Main Lobby.
The main parking lot entrance is located on West College Avenue. Crafts Fair staff will be positioned in the parking lot to help direct you.
If the main lot becomes full, additional parking is located at the entrance to Finley Park (located on Stony Point Road) or the Municipal Services Center (across the street from Finley Community Center on Stony Point Road). Please use designated crosswalks when crossing the street!
For more information, call 707-543-3737.
- Click here to download a 2017 vendor application.
Deadline to submit: July 17, 2017.
- Click here to get on the 2018 Craft Fair Vendor mailing list.
Volunteer Opportunities - We Need Your Help!
We are seeking several volunteer groups and individuals for this event. There are many different volunteer jobs available for either a Saturday or Sunday shift, or both. Click here to view the opportunities.
Seeking Entertainment - Come Perform For Us!
We are seeking roving holiday-themed music entertainers for this event. A small stipend payment is available. Please email us for more information.