Halloween at Howarth
2021 Halloween at Howarth on Sat., Oct. 23 Will Be Drive-thru Due to Rain
The Halloween at Howarth event scheduled for Sat., Oct. 23 at Howarth Park will be a drive-by event due to forecasted rain. Registered participants are asked to arrive at Howarth Park only during their pre-scheduled timeframe and to please have their registration confirmation available (either printed or electronic copy). This will help to keep a good flow of traffic moving through the park. Participants will drive to the upper parking lot at Howarth Park and make a quick stop at the snack bar to show off their costumes (while staying dry inside the car) and collect a goodie bag filled with treats and toys!
We are sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience due to these weather-related changes and are looking forward to celebrating drive-thru Halloween at Howarth with all of our registered participants!
*THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT*
Join us for the 15th annual Halloween at Howarth! Dress in your best costume and come trick-or-treat throughout one of Santa Rosa's most popular parks! Plus, hop on Howarth Park's train and carousel with your costumed friends!
WhenSaturday, October 23rd, 2021
Times (register for one time slot)
630 Summerfield Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Children ages 12 and under will trick-or-treat through the park at treat stations hosted by local Santa Rosa businesses and organizations and can then enjoy Howarth Park's many other attractions. This year's Fun Zone will include face painting, a photo booth, art & crafts and more! In the event of rainy weather, check our facebook page or call 707-543-3425 the morning of the event for a status update.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
To ensure the health and safety of participants and staff, the following COVID-19 safety precautions and protocols will be in place to mitigate transmission and create a safer environment at the event:
- The jump house and sensory play area will not be offered this year due to the high-touch nature of those spaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the event.
- Vendors will be spaced out more than usual and will be required to wear facial coverings.
- All staff will be required to wear facials coverings.
- Facial covering and social distancing signs will be placed throughout the event.
- Attendees must wear a facial covering when 6 feet of distance is not possible from staff, vendors, and other attendees.
- To help spread out participants, two time slots have been added, bringing the time slots available up from three to five.
- Multiple check-in tables will be utilized with social distancing markers on the ground to facilitate quicker check-in.
- $5 Basic Pass: includes trick-or-treating and access to the Fun Zone.
- Train and carousel tickets not included but can be purchased at the train station the day of the event for $2 per person.
How to Purchase Event Passes Passes go on sale August 5th and may be purchased by calling 707-543-3737, in person at Finley Community Center (2060 West College Ave.) or through our online registration system Opens a New Window. . It is highly anticipated that this event will sell out, so don't delay on securing your pass!
For more information, email us or call 707-543-3737.
To Host a Trick-or-Treat Station
To host a Trick-or-Treat Station, contact Nicole Lowery via email or call 707-543-3298.