Employment Requirements

What You Need To Do

If you will be paying wages over $100 in a calendar quarter to one or more employees, then within 15 days you will need to submit a registration form for a State Employer Identification Number (SEIN).


California Employment Development Department
Santa Rosa Employment Tax Office
50 "D" Street, Room 415
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone: 888-745-3886

Estimated Cost



Chef with Vegetables