Things You May Need

To File To Become a Corporation, Company or Partnership

If you are considering becoming a corporation, (either stock or nonprofit), a limited liability company or a partnership (limited, or limited liability), you must file with the Secretary of State's Office.


California Secretary of State
California Business Portal
1500 11th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: 916-657-5448

Estimated Cost

Varies. See Fee Schedule.