Things You'll Need

Non-Residential Wastewater Discharge Food Service Permit

As mandated within the Fat, Oil and Grease Program (FOG) all restaurants, fast food establishments, caterers, bakeries, donut shops, halls and auditoriums with kitchens, and any other businesses that do commercial cooking or food preparation are required to be permitted with a Non-Residential Food Service Discharge Permit. Many, if not most, food service establishments cooking food/meats will be required to install a grease removal device.


City of Santa Rosa Utilities Department
Environmental Compliance Section
4300 Llano Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Phone: 707-543-3369

Estimated Cost

No charge.


Usually one day if all elements are fulfilled.
Burger and Fries