- 4 p.m.
- Almost every Tuesday
- City Hall
100 Santa Rosa Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Printable Meeting Calendar
- 2021Council Meetings Calendar (PDF) - may be subject to change.
The open session of the regular meeting is held in the Council Chamber at City Hall and generally begins at 4 p.m. Public study sessions are held in the Council Chamber prior to the 4 p.m. open session. The public is invited to attend and participate in all open sessions of City Council meetings. The open sessions of regular Council meetings are televised live on Comcast Channel 28 and AT&T Channel 99. Meetings are rebroadcast on Wednesdays beginning at 6:30 p.m., and on Saturdays beginning at 11 a.m.
Closed sessions are held in Room 10, City Hall prior to the open session. Members of the public may comment on any closed session item prior to the closed session.
Agendas & Minutes
Current agenda information Opens a New Window. is available by calling the City Manager's Office at 707-543-3010 - TDD is 707-543-3031. Copies of the agendas, staff reports and supporting materials are also available online. To subscribe to Council agenda notifications, email the City Clerk's office.
InSite is the primary live video stream to view City Council and Council Committee meeting bodies with closed captioning. Or in the event the primary stream with closed captioning is not functioning properly, you may view the alternate live video stream Opens a New Window. s from YouTube or Facebook.
As of December 8, 2020, the City of Santa Rosa now has elected officials for each of the seven council districts. Under Santa Rosa's new district-based election system, voters may only elect one council member for the Council district they are registered in. To locate your district area, please visit the Find My District page.
To email the full Council, click here Opens a New Window. (email@example.com). Please note that all emails sent to the City Council are considered to be public records.
Eddie Alvarez, Council Member
- Council District 1 Term Expires: December 2024
- Council District 2 Term Expires: December 2022
- Council District 3 Term Expires: December 2024
- Council District 4 Term Expires: December 2022
- Council District 5 Term Expires: December 2024
- Council District 6 Term Expires: December 2022
- Council District 7 Term Expires: December 2024
The City Council is supported by staff headed by:
- Sean McGlynn, City Manager
- Jason Nutt, Assistant City Manager/Operations and Transportation
- Clare Hartman, Interim Assistant City Manager/Community Development and Engagement
- Alan Alton, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Sue Gallagher, City Attorney
- Stephanie Williams, City Clerk
Government Code Section 87200
The City Council Members are elected officers identified in Government Code Section 87200 and file statements of economic interests with the City Clerk's Office. Copies of the statements of economic interests filed by the above elected officers may be obtained by visiting the offices of the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) or the City Clerk. The physical address of the FPPC is 428 J Street, Suite 620, Sacramento, California 95814. The physical address of the City Clerk's office is 100 Santa Rosa Avenue, Room 10, Santa Rosa, California 95404. The statements of economic interests for some state and local government agency elected officers may be available in electronic format on the FPPC's website.