There is currently one (1) At-Large Seat open on the CAB. Apply today!
The City of Santa Rosa's Community Advisory Board (CAB) is excited to announce the 2020 Community Improvement Grant Neighborfest Program! Neighborhood groups, including neighborhood associations, homeowners associations, and less formal groups, may apply for funding to hold a Neighborfest event and to implement a project or activity during their Neighborfest event. Neighborhood partners such as nonprofits, service clubs, community organizations, and schools may also apply to hold a Neighborfest event within the Santa Rosa city limits. Apply Today!
The Community Advisory Board (CAB) connects city government and residents so the public can have a voice in decisions that impact their lives and build a stronger community.
CAB's Strategic Plan
The CAB is beginning the process of updating their strategic plan, based on worked completed and activities still to be completed. Here are the objectives the CAB is currently working on:
1. Implement Neighborfest
2. Plan a citizens engagement academy
3. Proactively attend neighborhood meetings
1. Develop a recruitment flyer for the CAB
2. Develop an orientation/onboarding binder
3. Develop a CAB mentoring program between new and longer-term members
4. Solidify Community Improvement Grant Program selection process and voting metrics