Community Advisory Board
- The next general meeting of the Community Advisory Board will take place on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 6pm at the City's Utilities Field Office, 35 Stony Point Road. The meeting is open to the public. Agenda
- The Community Advisory Board's Five Year Strategic Roadmap is now available to view here.
- At this time, the Community Advisory Board is working on a strategic plan that will help shape the work that they do for the next three to five years. Included in the planning process will be an update to the Community Improvement Grant Program.
The Community Advisory Board (CAB) connects city government and residents so the public can have a voice in decisions that impact their lives and build a stronger community.
The CAB recently completed the first round of strategic planning, developing a Five Year Strategic Roadmap that will serve as a guide for how they achieve their mission, vision and goals. Within the Strategic Roadmap, the CAB created three Strategic Categories, each containing several priorities and objectives. Please note that this is a working document and subject to change as the CAB begins implementing each priority.
The CAB will continue working on developing 1-year work plans for each Strategic Priority, along with outcome measures for each priority. The CAB will hold a 2nd Strategic Planning Workshop in September 2018.
Community Advisory Board Five Year Strategic Roadmap
- Cherie Barnett, Chair 2nd Term Expires: December 31, 2020
North Hwy 12
- Cecile Querubin, Member 1st Term Expires: December 31, 2018
- Daniel Chaparro, Member 1st Term Expires: December 31, 2018
South Hwy 12
- Veronica Cruz, Member 1st Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Lacinda Moore, Vice Chair 2nd Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Linda Adrain, Member 1st Term Expires: December 31, 2018
- Victoria Fleming, Member 1st Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Vince Harper, Member 1st Term Expires: December 31, 2018
- Jennielynn Holmes, Member 1st Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Tanya Narath, Member 4th Term Expires: December 31, 2018
- Xavier Nazario, Member 2nd Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Michael Varela, Member 1st Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- 6:00 p.m.
- 4th Wednesday of every month, unless otherwise specified
- Office of Community Engagement, 637 First Street, Large Conference Room, Santa Rosa
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.