Park Permits are now located at Finley Community Center.
2060 West College Avenue, Santa Rosa.
When is a Park Permit Required?
Most organized activities and events planned for City parks require a permit. Review the following criteria to determine if a park permit is required for your event or activity. Please review Council Policy 000-09 "Event Permits" for all requirements and restrictions.
- Required for events with an expected attendance of 100+ and for all events held in a Neighborhood Park.
- Events on athletic fields and courts must align with the specific athletic or sport function for which the facility was designed.
- A park permit may also be required for any of the following reasons regardless of attendance:
- Conducting business within the park.
- Event is open to the public and attendance cannot be determined (i.e. fundraisers).
- Alcohol will be sold.
- Special event equipment will be brought into the park such as inflatable structures, vehicles, animals, band, portable dance floor etc.
- Portable toilets and/or additional dumpsters will be needed.
- Outside the parameters of the picnic site or impact on other park patrons.
Looking to reserve a picnic area at a Community Park?
Apply for a Park Permit
- Applications must be submitted no later than 30 days and no more than one year prior to the event.
- Complete the Park Permit Application [En Espanol]. Read all instructions and provide as much detail as possible.
- Submit a completed application in one of the following ways:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (707) 543-3736
- Mail/Drop-off: 2060 West College Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- View the Park Permit Guidelines [En Espanol].
- View Park Rules.
- There is a $25 non-refundable application fee due when submitting application (date will not be held until payment and application are received).
Park Permit Fees
Park Permit fees are based on attendance. Please note: 5% surcharge applies to non-Santa Rosa residents.
|Event <26 ppl||$25||$26|
|Event 26 - 100 ppl||$50||$53|
|Event 101 - 200 ppl||$175||$184|
|Event 201 - 500 ppl||$350||$368|
|Event 501 - 1,000 ppl||$700||$735|
|Event 1,001+ ppl||$1,400||$1,470|
|Event setup/take down before/after event per day||$350||$368|
Refundable Damage Deposit
A minimum $100 refundable damage deposit (subject to change depending on event type) will also be required to secure a Park Permit. This damage deposit will be refunded in full, if no damage is done to the park, after the event.