A conversation about solving
Two-Day Summit: January 30th and 31st, 8:30am-5:00pm
The City of Santa Rosa is sponsoring a two-day Summit on Homeless Solutions presented by the Santa Rosa Homeless Collective on January 30th and 31st. The Key Presenter will be Ian De Jong, President and CEO of OrgCode, a national expert on homeless solutions. The event will take place at Spring Hills Community Church, 3700 Fulton Rd, Santa Rosa, Ca. Tickets are $50 for both days and many scholarships are available.
- Who should attend the Summit? Non-profit homeless service providers, policymakers, funders, executives, board members, elected officials and anyone interested in helping to identify homeless solutions.
- What if I cannot afford the conference fee? We do not want the fee to be a barrier to being a part of the conversation we have many scholarships available and if you would like to receive one of the scholarships please email Mahriana Robinson (email@example.com) why you would like to obtain one of the scholarships.
- Where is it? The Summit will be held in beautiful Santa Rosa, CA (www.visitsantarosa.com) which is the largest City in Sonoma County (www.sonoma.com). The conference will be held at Spring Hills Community Church (3700 Fulton Road, Santa Rosa, CA) which has some of the most comfortable seats in the County of Sonoma!
- What should I expect? We will be learning from one of the leading experts on innovative solutions to ending homelessness, and will also have an opportunity to learn from local best practices on shifts we have made to reduce homelessness by over 30%. We will also be building in networking opportunities for people to learn from one another on how we can work together on this complex social issue.
- What is the Santa Rosa Homeless Collective? The Santa Rosa Homeless Collective is a group of stakeholders from various sectors that work to bring collective expertise, resources and data to improve our homeless, housing and services systems so that all members of our community have a safe place to live.
For additional information please click here for the event flyer.
To register for the event, please click here.