Formerly the Dickens Holiday Craft Fair
here to join our Vendor mailing list.
2016 Handmade Holiday Crafts Fair Vendor Applications will be accepted
May 20 - July 18. Click here to download the application (pdf)
Presenting the 42th annual Handmade Holiday Crafts Fair
Saturday, December 3, 2016: 9am - 5pm
Sunday, December 4, 2016: 10am-4pm
Finley Community Center
2060 West College Avenue, Santa Rosa
$2 - Children 12 and under are FREE.
Keep your ticket to re-enter the fair for free and shop anytime during the fair.
Only service animals are allowed in the Craft Fair. Pets will not be permitted.
Celebrate the season with gifts for yourself or loved ones in this festive shopping experience featuring over 70 local artists. Shop for quality, hand-crafted holiday décor, home goods, jewelry, bath and body products, edibles and more all sold by the artists! Click here to get a sense of what to expect!
· Live entertainment both days!
· A ride on Rosie the Trolley for FREE to and from the Crafts Fair to the Luther Burbank Home & Gardens Holiday Open House!
· Prize Giveaway Fundraiser in the main lobby. Several vendors have contributed craft items to the this fundraiser and you could be a lucky winner! Proceeds from the drawing ticket sales benefit the Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks Scholarship Fund. Last year, over $1,500 was raised providing swim lessons and summer camp for many youth in need! Suggested ticket donation price is $1/ticket or $5/6 tickets.
· Kettle corn, cookies and hot beverages for purchase.
· Breakfast & lunch items for purchase provided by local restaurant (TBA)
PAYMENT OPTIONS AT THE EVENT
Some of the vendors accept credit cards, but not all. Please be prepared with cash and/or checks. There is no ATM at the Finley Community Center. The nearest ATM is located at the corner of Stony Point and W. College.
ROSIE THE TROLLEY
Rosie provides free transportation between the Handmade Holiday Crafts Fair and the Luther Burbank Home & Gardens Holiday Open House. Rosie departs from Finley throughout the weekend during Fair hours. Meet at the circular driveway at the sign that says "Rosie Stops Here."
LOST AND FOUND
The lost and found is located at the Front Desk in the Main Lobby.
The main parking lot entrance is located on West College Avenue. Crafts Fair staff will be positioned in the parking lot to help direct you.
If the main lot becomes full, additional parking is located at the entrance to Finley Park (located on Stony Point Road) or the Municipal Services Center (across the street from Finley Community Center on Stony Point Road). Please use designated crosswalks when crossing the street!
Call (707) 543-3737
Get involved in the Crafts Fair!
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES - WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We are seeking several volunteer groups and individuals for this event. There are many different volunteer jobs available for either a Saturday or Sunday shift, or both. Click here to view the opportunities.
SEEKING ENTERTAINMENT - COME PERFORM FOR US!
We are seeking roving holiday-themed music entertainers for this event. A small stipend payment is available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Call (707) 543-3737