HOME
VISITORS
RESIDENTS
BUSINESS
GOVERNMENT
DEPARTMENTS
 
City of Santa Rosa > Departments > Planning & Economic Development > Boards and Commissions > Santa Rosa Tourism Business Improvement Area Advisory Board
 

The Santa Rosa Tourism Business Improvement Area (SRTBIA) was established by the Santa Rosa City Council via ordinance #3946 on August 3, 2010.  The SRTBIA is a public/private sector partnership between the City of Santa Rosa, the Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce and Santa Rosa hoteliers to provide efficient and complementary destination marketing; tourism and convention sales to benefit lodging operators by marketing Santa Rosa as a tourist destination; and providing programs that encourage overnight stays.

The City of Santa Rosa will collect a 3% BIA assessment on lodging operators within city limits. After deducting a two percent (2%) administrative fee, the City of Santa Rosa’s Economic Development Program will receive thirty percent (30%) of the receipts for the City’s destination marketing and special event efforts. The Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce will receive the remaining seventy percent (70%) to fund the operations and activities of the Santa Rosa Convention and Visitors Bureau.  Lodging businesses include hotels, motels, bed and breakfast inns, vacation rentals, and all similar lodging businesses. Please go to srcity.org/tot for the combined TOT/SRTBIA remittance form with instructions.

The SRTBIA Advisory Board discusses a variety of issues related to Santa Rosa Tourism Business Improvement Area. Meetings are scheduled to be held on the fourth Thursday of every other month at 11am at the Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce, 50 Old Courthouse Square, Suite 110, Santa Rosa, CA.

 2017 Meeting Agendas

 2016 Meeting Agendas

 2015 Meeting Agendas

 2014 Meeting Agendas

 2013 Meeting Agendas

 2012 Meeting Agendas

 2011 Meeting Agendas

 2010 Meeting Agendas

 Meeting Minutes

 Meeting Cancellations

 Supporting Documents

 

 Connect With Us

 Economic Development Contact

Raissa de la Rosa
Economic Development & Marketing Coordinator
707.543.3059

 Board Members

•  Jonathan Coe, Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
•  Raissa de la Rosa, City of Santa Rosa
•  Donna Renteria, Best Western Garden Inn
•  Max Childs, Courtyard Marriott
•  Sally Shaffer, Hilton Sonoma Wine Country

 

 SRTBIA Resources