April 26, 2017
819 Donahue Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Join us to celebrate YOU - the volunteers who have gone the extra mile to make our parks and programs better! This year's theme says it all - volunteers are an important piece of the puzzle! We will have appetizers, door prizes, and a presentation highlighting the amazing accomplishments of our volunteers over the past year. We're celebrating during National Volunteer Week to coincide with the nationwide celebration of volunteers in their communities.
Volunteer Appreciation Night
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
This event honors the contributions made by Recreation & Parks volunteers throughout the past year in making our parks - and our community - better!
Everyone who has volunteered with Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks in 2016 or 2017 is eligible. This includes parks, senior centers, sports, special events, historic sites, art programs, youth services and more!
Please RSVP on our VolunteerHub portal here.
Volunteers will have a chance to win a door prize, generously donated by the following local businesses:
A Special THANK YOU to our door prize sponsors!
- Taylor Maid Farms
- Epicenter Sports
- Santa Rosa Entertainment Group
- Prickett's Nursery
- Oliver's Market
- Spirit Works Distillery
- La Rosa Tequileriea & Grille
- Beaujolais Granola
- Laser Tag of Santa Rosa
- Sonoma Chocolatiers
- Rialto Cinemas
- Sazón Peruvian Cuisine
- Volunteer Center of Sonoma County
- I only volunteered once during the past year - can I come? YES! This event is for all our Rec & Parks volunteers, whether they have contributed 2 hours or 200. You are part of our volunteer community, and we guarantee you'll come away inspired.
- Can I bring my family? Yes, the event is open to the public.
- How do I get to DeTurk Round Barn? Click here for the Google map and to get directions. Parking is on the street, and we will have a staff person directing parking and accommodating attendees who need to park close to the facility.
- Is this event for WEP participants? The Work Experience Program (WEP) now has its own appreciation event in the summer to recognize all the amazing youth who participate.