- Ages: 7 - 16 years
- Party Days/Time
- 12 - 2 p.m.
- 3 - 5 p.m.
- 3 - 5 p.m.
- Steele Lane Community Center
415 Steele Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Maximum 20 Children
The game room and equipment used for parties are specifically designed for children. Adults/parents will not be allowed in the game room while children are playing, but are welcome to watch the game through the viewing windows. Food and drinks are not allowed in the game room. A separate party room will be provided for a maximum of 30 minutes for party refreshments/gifts following game room activities. Party host will be given early access to party room (30 minutes) for set up and additional 15 minutes for clean-up. No glass or alcohol is permitted at youth parties. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your party start time.
Included in a Party
- Short creative Dodgeball lesson featuring exciting drills and activities to enhance eye-hand coordination, dodging, throwing, teamwork and other athletic and interpersonal skills
- Entertaining games including "Medic" "Target" "Sitting Ducks" and "Fireball"
- Team competitions with sports music and a referee
- Party room for refreshments and opening gifts
- An enthusiastic and motivating instructor/referee who encourages teamwork, fair play, sportsmanship and fun
- Party room, air-conditioned game room and all gaming equipment for a 2-hour party
- $175 plus a $50 refundable damage deposit
Booking a Party
Call 707-543-3737 or 707-543-3282 to book your party. Scheduling options are limited due to instructor availability, and parties must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
Note: We use safe, low density foam, "gator skin balls." their non-sting coating makes it possible for children and adults to play with out risk.