1. Before calling Santa Rosa Paratransit, write down the:
• Date and time of your trip.
• Name of person you are going to see.
• Complete street address, including apartment or suite
number of your destination.
• Phone number at your destination.
• Time you will be ready to return, if you want a round trip.
2. If your request is for a busy time of the day (7:00 AM to 9:00 AM or 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM), call to make your reservation as far in advance as possible.
3. Remember, a trip request may be made up to seven days in advance and all trips are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
4. If you have time flexibility in your trip, please let the Santa Rosa Paratransit schedulers know this at the beginning of your call.
Demand for Paratransit service is very high and Santa Rosa Paratransit is always trying to maximize the number of trips provided each service day. If you are requesting a ride on a day that isn’t busy, it will only take a few minutes to schedule your trip. However, if you need to travel on a busy day or at a busy time of day, it will take the scheduler a few minutes longer to include your trip in that day’s schedule.